Job Title: Front Desk Customer Service and Sales Representative
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: Goldfish Swim School changes the lives of children ages 4 months through 12 years old by teaching life-saving swimming skills. If you like kids and enjoy a fun work environment, Goldfish may be perfect for you. Check us out at https://www.goldfishswimschool.com/braintree/. This position promotes quality customer service and processes sales and registration transactions. And, acts as the first point of contact for potential and current Goldfish customers and as such is responsible for presenting a positive image for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner.
- Processes student registrations using effective sales/customer service techniques.
- Schedules and manages birthday/pool parties. Supervises birthday party staff.
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints using a professional approach.
- Assists clients with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front desk. Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, snack shack area, changing areas, restrooms, and observation area.
- Monitors snack shack area and provides guidance to snack shack staff.
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a timely manner.
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely promotions and literature.
- Provides occasional administrative support for management personnel to include the General Manager, and the Asst. General Manager.
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Prepares twice daily student lesson schedules for use by instructors and management staff.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some college preferred.
- Two years previous customer service and/or administrative office experience required.
- Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and other software systems.
Certifications and licenses: CPR, First Aid and AED certification required.
Goldfish Swim School - Braintree
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
Company Website: www.braintree.goldfish.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)