We change lives - help children reach their goals! We wear flip flops and we work in a 90-degree swimming pool. We love our employees, offer paid training - perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours or someone who wants 30 hours per week. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School curriculum - we'll teach you all this!
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents - safety is #1
- Evaluates students’ progress
- Interacts with parents/guardians on the activities and development of their swimmer's skills.
- Acts as a Goldfish Swim School “ambassador” to ensure parental satisfaction - our crew is our best advertising
- Uses problem solving and creative thinking skills to identify and resolve challenges that students encounter - you are a HUGE role model for them!
- Enjoy helping a child achieve - we celebrate these steps every day!
Goldfish Swim School - Braintree
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
Company Website: www.braintree.goldfish.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)